Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pictures and a trip to Myah's House

Today Cori and i went to have her 1 year old pictures taken. Adam's day was slow so he surprised us by showing up at the photo studio on his lunch break! It must have done the trick because these are some of the best pictures Cori has ever taken. We will get them back on May 29th and i will be sure to post some.

After pictures and a much needed nap, we went over to Myah's house for dinner and play time. Cori loves to play with other kids and she and Myah got along well. Pretty soon Jack, the little next door neighbor came over and i think he felt a little overwhelmed with two little girls in the house. He was acting rather shy. Thanks Em for the great dinner.

While we were at Myah's house, Cori was able to roam around much more than she is able to at home. I am starting to see that my little one needs some more room to run while she is home. I am still a little hesitant to leave her out and about with the Hanford and Shelby. I don't want anything to happen to her. But i think i need to reconfigure her play area so she has more room to roam. I keep freaking out that my kitchen floor is dirty but kids wash right? She is just growing up so fast and needs more room to explore. I am not sure Mommy is ready for her to grow up so fast.

No comments: