Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Zoo Again!!






Tuesday the Kadel Clan went to the Columbus Zoo and a grand time was had by all. The weather was perfect but the crowd was insane! I though Adam and my Dad were going to start giving classes in manners and taking turns and waiting in line properly. And those classes were just for the adults! I won't even mention the kids. Let's just say that if i acted that way at the zoo when i was little, my parents would have snatched me up and taken me home beating my butt the whole way back to the car!


Anyway, Cori had a fun time, and i have some pictures to share. Adam and i had such a nice time at the Columbus Zoo that we are talking about a trip to the Cincinnati Zoo as well, just so we can compare all three of the major zoos in Ohio. I also have photos of the pirate ship, that i am adding to the Yo Ho Ho post, and at the end of the blog i will add some photos of Cori and her friend Monica swimming in Cori's wading pool for the first time this summer. Enjoy!

No comments: