Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Everyday Things

Not much new here to report. Just everyday goings on. I turned 36 on Saturday and in a mid-life crisis moment colored my hair. Deep Golden Brown. Looks less golden and more purple but at least all that gray is gone!!

Cori is getting better and better at her words. There are so many new ones it is hard to keep track! She also is learning her body parts. Nose, eyes, teeth, ears, head, toes and hands. She is like a little sponge, soaking up anything she can.

We ran into my former boss on Saturday at Sam's Club. Of course he couldn't see Cori and i in perfect Mommy-Daughter mode, OH NO, he had to see us while Cori was sitting in the shopping cart pulling my shirt up over my head to tickle my tummy for the 20th time!!! And of course i was telling her in that "stern Mommy voice" "that is about enough!" Oh the glories of parenthood!

No comments: