Friday, October 24, 2008

Sickness

Sickness has invaded the Haines' house. First Cori had a rash that covered her entire body front and back. It pretty much sent me into a panic and i was sure she had some mysterious disease or worse! My Mother came over to see the rash and Dr. Grandma said it wasn't chickenpox. Thank you Dr. Grandma! The doctor's office was very kind and patient with this panic stricken Mother and recommended some Benadryl and hydrocortizone cream. That cleared the rash up in a day. The origin of the rash is still a mystery.

Then I got sick. I was pretty sure it was just allergy related but no, i am sick with a stupid cold and now i think i have given it to Cori as she is coughing and hacking just like me. Being sick sucks!

Adam is next i am sure. So now i am spraying everything with Clorox Anywhere Spray and wiping down surfaces with Clorox wipes. Yuck yuck yuck.

No comments: