Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Toledo with Adam's family. Granny, Aunt Patti, Uncle John, Karen, Jerad, John, Emma and Andrew made it such a great day for us and for Cori! Oh and Max too. Granny's cat.

We ate too much, watched video's from Granny's visit to Alaska to see Jenni, Greg, Gwen and Amelia and then watched football. How about those Lions!! Yeah!

Cori did have one little accident. She lost her balance trying to put a block on the garage floor at a friend's house. She basically did a hands free header into the asphault and scraped up her nose and her forehead pretty good. Poor kid. She cried and cried and cried. I think she will live. But of course we will have to postpone the Christmas photo until her nose clears us. But then again, hey, she looks just like Rudolph!

2 comments:

AK Lockwoods said...

I didn't get a chance to talk to you but I hope to chat with you before Christmas. Glad to hear you guys had fun. How many pumpkin pies did Granny make you take with you? BTW, I did get the opportunity to talk to Cori. She is a hoot!

Torismom said...

Poor kiddo! I had to postpone pics due to snot nose....I feel your pain.