Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Some Bad News

On Sunday, my Mother was in a very bad car accident. Molly and Erin were with her when a truck pulled out in front of her just a half a mile from Mom's house. She broke a vertebrae in her back and is in the hospital. I don't know when she will be released. She is in a lot of pain but she can move her arms and legs and is in better spirits today than she has been. Molly and Erin are fine.

Please keep Mom in your prayers. It will be a hard road to recovery.

1 comment:

AK Lockwoods said...

Ok, I can't imagine you'll be reading your own blog anytime soon, but I just wanted to let you know that my mom had told me about your mom's accident. Thank God everything happened exactly the way it did, and not anything worse. Sounds like she was lucky that it all when as it did. I'm happy to hear she'll be going home soon. Please call if you need a shoulder! And give her our best thoughts!