Tuesday, January 13, 2009

They call me Hop.

I haven't written much because there is something wrong with my camera and/or computer and it won't download any new pictures that i have of Cori. I really wanted to post a picture of Hop.

Hop is Cori's new bedtime friend. I shouldn't say "new" as we have had him a while. He was a gift from my Mom for Cori at her Christening. Cori has decided that she would like a bedtime friend and she chose Hop. And at the same time that she chose him, she named him Hop. Which is appropriate because he is a rabbit. So far, she only requests him at nap time and bedtime. I am thinking that Hop will now have to be remembered on any and all trips where naptime or bedtime may be involved. I just hope she isn't like my sister, Kerry was with her stuffed bear puppet, Buttercup. Oh the stories i could tell about that!!

Apparently, buttercup is tucked safely away in a box in my sister's room. She of course is married with two children now! Hopefully a picture of Hop will be forthcoming.

P.S. Rest in peace Guinness. May you find someone to annoy in your heaven as much as you took pleasure in annoying me... :)

No comments: