Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
















Today is Cori's 2nd birthday. I can not even believe that she is two years old. Where has the time gone? I know parents say that all the time. But the reason they say it is because it is so true. It was like yesterday i was pregnant with her. I think after two years it is official, she is a keeper!





Cori and her two friends Monica and Myah went to the Jumpy's in Troy this morning. Jumpy's is a huge room filed with the inflatable jump houses and obstical courses and slides that kids love to go on at the outdoor fairs and festivals. These kids had a ball and were completely worn out by the time we left for lunch.





Cori started her day by waking up to her birthday present from Adam and me. I have posted pictures. She played with it all day. She looks so grown up at her own table and chairs. (sigh)





Granny came for a visit and we had some supper at home with cake and ice cream of course. I have posted pictures of this as well. I think it is safe to say that Cori loves icing. Grandma also came for a visit for Cori's special day. She received some wonderful presents that she will enjoy for a long time to come. I have such a great family!!





Happy Birthday Cori, you are a blessing.

No comments: