Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cori's first day of Preschool















Through a twist of fate, Cori was able to start preschool this year. Today was her first day. Cori has been very excited about starting school. She wants to be just like Erin and Molly and go to school like a big girl. I have to admit, i don't want her thinking of herself as a big girl just yet!
We got up this morning and Daddy was off so he got to help Cori get ready for school. He fixed her eggs and toast so she could be "ready to learn." We got dressed and off we went.
I dropped her off and hung around a little to see if she would be ok. Cori turned and looked at me and said, "Bye bye, see ya later." It was a teary moment for me. My baby girl was just fine at school. Mommy however, was not! Cori joined in with the other kids. She helped another girl with a puzzle, she sat on the mat and sang songs and when i picked her up, she had two stamps on her arms. One for being helpful and one for sharing. What a good girl.

Starting next week, Cori will be going to school three mornings a week. I think she is going to love it and be just fine!

No comments: