Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sickness be gone!

I think Cori and i are just passing this cold back and forth. She and i have been sick for what seems like weeks and weeks!! Poor kid has a fountain in her nose. A snot fountain to be exact! This morning while i was making breakfast, Cori had a big sneeze. Her back was to me and i asked her if she needed a tissue. She said, "yes, i have a big booger." She wasn't kidding!!! She had it all over her face and both hands. GROSSSSSS! We forwent the tissue and headed straight to the bathroom sink. The wonderment of motherhood.

Still no sign of the USB cable or my driver's license. Cori took all of the things out of my wallet about a month ago and i still have yet to find my driver's license and my Tim Horton's gift card. Two of the most important things in my wallet. This house is only 1,000 square feet! Where can they all be hiding????

I lost out on the cookie monster costume on ebay. So now i have to either convince Cori to be something else for Halloween or look for another cookie monster costume. As she is only 2, i am pretty sure i can use my 37 years of persuasion experience to get her to be whatever it is we end up with. Seriously, i should be able to outwit and outmaneuver a 2 year old right? Riigghhhtttt.

1 comment:

AK Lockwoods said...

Ha! Good luck out-witting that kid - or any kid.... I sincerely believe that the argumentative powers you thought you had as a kid are mulitplied in your own children, making them that much brighter and more astute than you thought you were at their age.
That's how it's working up here anyhoo.