Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cori is just a funny kid

Cori has always been pretty funny. In my opinion her verbal skills are way beyond that of a normal 3 year old. I thought i would share some of her more recent funnies with everyone.

Several nights ago, Adam was removing the safety railing from Cori's toddler bed. Cori was "helping" and i was "supervising." I took a look around Cori's "stuff" filled room and said, "When she is big enough for a twin, i have no idea where we are going to put it!" Cori immediately became excited and started jumping up and down. She said, "A twin! A TWIN!! Oh yes, i always wanted a twin sister!" Imagine her disappointment when Adam and i explained that we were talking about a bed!

A couple of days ago, Adam was swinging Cori around the living room. He suddenly stopped and said, "I need to stop. I don't want to pull your arms out of their sockets." Cori's reply, "Daddy, i don't wear my arms in my socks!"

And my favorite... As spring is approaching, Adam was discussing with Cori and i what he hopes to plant in the garden this year. After i made a few suggestions, we asked Cori what she wanted to plant. Her response, "Buffalo!" We actually plant our garden out at my Mom and Dad's house. They live in the country and have quite a bit of space. I can't wait to let my Dad know that we will be planting buffalo this year! I wonder if they come as seeds or if you can buy the starter plants?

No comments: