Monday, July 21, 2008

Dinner, Dancing and More Cori Fun





I know, I know. I am a slacker blogger. Well here is what has been going on around here lately. Last night my Mother took Cori to a restaurant in Dayton to hear Rick Fanin play guitar. My Mother assured me that this was not a bar but indeed a restaurant and that they would be seated on the patio. Apparently, my Daughter was a hit and nearly stole the show. She danced in the isle, clapped her hands to the beat, had the waitresses waiting on her hand and foot. They brought her ice for her sippy cup water!! She better not be expecting that at home. She also danced with the different patrons and gave high fives all around. She slept in until after 9 am which is unheard of!


A few days ago Cori and i went to lunch with my Dad. It was so cute. She ran right up to him and said, "Hi Ampa!" We had a nice lunch and visit. Cori loves lemons. She chews on them and says "Mmmmmm" the whole time. I have pictures to prove it.


We have been swimming with Kerry and Erin and Molly at the Theological Seminary Pool. Cori likes to sit on the side of the pool and then we say "Ready jump!" and she scootches herself off the side and into the pool. Of course Mommy is there to catch her. She is quite the little water baby.


We had to make Cori an appointment at the Dr.'s office this past week. She kept patting her left ear and saying "utch utch" which is how my Daughter says "Ouch". Turns out she had some fluid in her ear that wasn't draining. The Dr. said it wasn't infected and that as long as she didn't run a fever, it would probably drain on its own. Cori got tired of waiting for the Dr. to come in so we had a picnic as you can see in the pics above.

And finally, we had a great time last week at Abigail and Jacqueline's birthday party. Cori loved the balloons. The ballons were life sized figures of Strawberry Shortcake and Dora. I posted about the party earlier but now i have pictures. You will have to go back and take a look. This week we are hanging out and then we will be off to Granny Haines' house for the family reunion in Toldeo. We are all looking forward to that!

No comments: