Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Camera is broken

I think we have to say it is official. The camera is broken. I was handing it to Cori so she could take a picture and it fell to the ground and hit with a loud "CRACK". I am going to try to download some of the pics on the memory card, but, we will have to see how it goes.

We have baby rabbits in the back yard. Cori and i like to watch them from the patio doors. Shelby just sits and whines and wants out so she can chase them. Whenever Shelby does this, Cori will sternly tell Shelby to "Go lay down and leave those rabbits alone!" It is pretty comical. Especially since Shelby listens to her.

1 comment:

AK Lockwoods said...

Do you know that we hang on every word of your blog? The girls are SO excited to see Cori! I am too. The ONE TIME I got to hold her was just so amazing - that was WAY back at Mom's 65th b-day in 2008, right? I had no idea I'd fall so much in love with my brother's kid! Looking forward to experiencing all-that-is-Cori this summer and getting to know that incredible personality. PS: I'm not on FB anymore, so I'm thrilled with your blog tidbits!