Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We Decided to Skip April

HA! Actually, i found that it was easier to post a few sentences on Facebook than post several paragraphs here. However, i am going to start cross posting any information that pertains to Cori.
Mother's Day: Went with my family, my Sister's family, my Brother's family and my Mom and Dad to El Sombrero for lunch. This is my Mom's favorite restaurant and so we take her there every Mother's Day. Cori gave me a beautiful beaded bracelet that she made at preschool. It is now the most precious piece of jewelry that i own. :)
May 7: Nearly got myself a brand new 12 point hood ornament for the truck last night. Glad to know the brakes on the truck work well!
May 5: Cori is allergic to egg and milk! Oh yes, egg and milk. You would be surprised at the number of foods that have egg and milk in them. You would be surprised at how many of those foods are Cori's favorites. These two allergies have caused most of Cori's medical issues these last two years. The bumps on her arms, the mystery rashes that appear out of no where and disappear with the same mystery. The persistent coughing without any other symptoms. The hoarse voice that she sometimes gets. All from these food allergies. Makes me angry that it took 2 years to finally test her, makes me happy that we now know the problem. She sees an allergist in one week.

1 comment:

AK Lockwoods said...

Wow, allergies for Cori. I AM so glad you found out, but you're right - you'd think someone would have picked up on that sooner. Hope she is feeling better! See you in about 12 weeks! :)